Just wrapped the Europe speaking tour – 6 cities in 6 days!
Flying back to Utah tomorrow for a day in the office and then a week of much-needed vacation time with the family!
The audiences were fantastic and enthusiastic in Lisbon, Paris, Vienna, Frankfurt, Warsaw, and London!
The food was also excellent – and I was able to squeak in a run in every city to run off some of the calories (and London had the best weather – by far – go figure).
- Lisbon – largest and highest-energy crowd
- Paris – best late night cafe for Bordeaux
- Vienna – best baked goods aroma during my morning run
- Frankfurt – scariest pitch-black run through the forest (I ran fast)
- Warsaw – most amazing Zurek soup (white borscht)
- London – delicious Indian curry and amazing vibe in Hyde Park
All-in-all a successful trip!
About the Author: Shawn Talbott, MonaVie’s Chief Science Officer, holds a PhD in Nutritional Biochemistry (Rutgers) and a MS in Exercise Science (UMass). He trains for iron-distance triathlons and ultramarathons in Utah – and is always sure to keep himself in biochemical balance and with high vigor.
Follow me at:
My books related to stress, cortisol, vigor, and Feeling Your Best:
- Vigor Diet – The New Science of Feeling Your Best
- The Secret of Vigor – How to Overcome Burnout, Restore Biochemical Balance, and Reclaim Your Natural Energy
- Killer at Large – Why Obesity is America’s Greatest Threat – an award-winning documentary film exploring the causes and solutions underlying the American obesity epidemic. FREE versions at http://www.KilleratLarge.com
- The Cortisol Connection – Why Stress Makes You Fat and Ruins Your Health (Hunter House) – FREE text at http://www.cortisolconnection.com/
- The Cortisol Connection Diet – The Breakthrough Program to Control Stress and Lose Weight (Hunter House) – FREE text at http://www.cortisolconnectiondiet.com/