Want to feel better than you’ve ever felt?
Here’s another excerpt from my 10th book, The Secret of Vigor – How to Overcome Burnout, Restore Biochemical Balance and Reclaim Your Natural Energy
Some of the most popular New Year’s resolutions every year are:
*Get in Shape
*Win the Lottery
The Secret of Vigor can help you with 4 out of 5 of the most popular resolution goals, so I’ll be posting excerpts from the book for the next several weeks – so please stay tuned for each installment.
If you simply can’t wait, then you can certainly get a copy at http://amzn.to/1eju3wu or at your favorite library or bookstore.
To Improve Vigor—Stabilize Glucose
There are numerous ways to stabilize glucose and reduce your development of AGEs—some of which might seem quite obvious, as you’ll see in the short list below. You’ll also learn more about all of these recommendations in Part III, which details Vigor Improvement Practices.
Tips for Stabilizing Glucose
* Consume fewer high-sugar foods (soda, baked goods, refined carbs).
* Consume more low-sugar foods (vegetables, lean meats, healthy fats).
* Consume fewer fried foods (high-temperature cooking creates AGEs in the foods).
* Maintain healthy blood-sugar levels (80–100mg/dL) by:
– getting regular (intense) exercise
– getting eight hours of sleep each night
– incorporating stress-reduction practices into your daily life
– supplementing with specific glucose-controlling dietary supplements