Join us NEXT WEEK on March 17 & 18 (9am-5pm on Friday and 9am-3pm on Saturday) for a special Certified Mental Wellness Coach event in Utah.
Tuition is $1,500 per person and includes light breakfast, lunch, refreshments, printed workbook, 500+ slides, and digital badge from Marietta College.
Even better, we are doing a “BOBO” deal (buy one – bring one) – where you can bring a friend to get certified with you for FREE.
This is a screaming deal – and probably the LAST time we will be offering it because the ONLINE version goes live later this month…
The Certified Mental Wellness Coach (CMWC) is a streamlined, focused, intense course spanning all aspects of the role of diet and lifestyle factors in balancing the Microbiome-Gut-Heart-Brain-Axis for improved Mental Wellness.
Total costs are:
- Tuition = $1,500 per student (and you can bring a guest for FREE – or share the tuition)
- Food = included continental breakfast and coffee, healthy lunch, refreshments
- CMWC course materials
- Digital Badge from Marietta College
- Printed Workbook = includes 500+ slides ($100 value)
- Powerpoint slides used in the certification (500+ slides for your electronic library
Background – Why Becoming a CMWC is Important
At no time in human history have we ever been so “advanced” technologically and yet so miserable psychologically.
It’s no exaggeration to describe stress, depression, anxiety, and burnout as epidemics – literally the “Black Plague” of our modern times.
How you feel is not just in your head, it’s also in your gut, and your heart, and your immune system, and in many other places inside and outside the actual brain in your head.
National surveys show that happiness and life satisfaction levels are at all-time lows, while depression, suicide, drug addiction, and use of prescription antidepressants and pain-killing opioids are at all-time highs.
There is no physical health without mental wellness. They are two sides of the same coin, and they are vital for each other and for our ability to reach our peak potential in this one life that we have to live.
The CMWC will explore research-supported natural approaches can improve how we feel mentally and perform physically in every aspect of our daily lives, including:
- What is Mental Wellness Coaching
- Education, Guidance, Training, Support to help unlock potential
- Why EVERYONE needs a coach!
- What Mental Wellness Coaching is NOT
- Counseling, treatment, prescribing, medicine…
- Workshop Format
- 500+ slides (many for reference)
- Part 1 – Science
- New Paradigm of the Gut-Heart-Brain-Axis
- Science-based products (how Amare fits)
- Mental Wellness Economy
- Science Deep Dive
- Part 2 – Practice – What to DO?
- Ingredient Sourcing
- Functional Nutrition
- Immune System
- Endotoxemia / Metabolism
- Physical Performance