Of course you do!
I have a new project launching in June (with my daughter, Courtney) that will help to control stress and help you feel better with “focused alertness” during the day and “relaxed calmness” at night.
Lots of details to follow, (including how to order some!) – but here are the early details about what we’re cooking (and brewing) up:
Drink Tea…(Focused Alertness)
Eat Cookies…(Relaxed Calmness)
Feel Great!!! (Balanced Well-Being)
Herb-Infused Stress Cookie
- Boosts Mood
- Enhances Relaxation
- Improves Sleep Quality
- All-Natural, Hand-Made, Organic, Healthy & Delicious
- 10-grams of Protein, Healthy Fats, and Healthy Carbs
- Slightly Sweet & Slightly Salty (just right when you’re stressed)
Proprietary blend of 4 research-proven herbs that each address a different aspect of stress:
Theanine (psychological stress) – a unique amino acid naturally found in green tea leaves. Theanine reduces the beta brain waves associated with tension/anxiety – and increases the alpha brain waves associated with relaxed alertness and calm focus.
New Zealand Pine Bark Extract (physiological stress) – contains OPCs (oligomeric proanthycyanins), that protect the body and brain from inflammatory and oxidative stress – improving both mental performance (of the brain) and physical performance (of the body).
Japanese Asparagus Extract (cellular/environmental stress) – a novel amino acid profile stimulates the production of anti-stress compounds called heat-shock proteins (HSPs) that improve the body’s stress resilience at the cellular level.
Corn Grass Extract (sleep deprivation stress) – contains high levels of MBOA, a non-drowsy melatonin-like phytonutrient that improves mood during the day and dramatically enhances sleep quality at night.
Herb-Infused Stress Tea
- Enhances Physical Energy
- Sharpens Mental Acuity
- Improves Well-Being
Research presented at the American College of Nutrition (Nov 2015) and the American College of Sports Medicine (June 2016) have shown Stress Tea to deliver highly significant benefits including:
41% Lower Negative Mood State (Stress, Tension, Irritability, Anxiety)
100% Higher Positive Mood State (Mood, Focus, Energy, Well-Being)
Patent-Pending Formula Includes:
- American Ephedra – contains specialized amino acids with known neuroactivity
- New Zealand Pine Bark – provides proanthocyanins (PACs) shown to increase cerebral (brain) blood flow, improve mental focus, and promote brain function
- Green Tea – provides catechin polyphenols known to increase metabolism
- Caffeine (100mg) – the world’s most popular (and most studied) compound for increasing both mental alertness and release of stored fat
- Octopamine – highly selective beta-3 agonist (specific “releaser” of stored fat)
- Quercetin – a water-soluble flavonoid found in apples & onions. Potentiates (increases & extends) the activity of caffeine & octopamine to release stored fat
- Trimethylglycine – a specialized amino acid that supports neurotransmitter metabolism (mood support)
- Yohimbine – the main bioactive compound in the bark of the African Yohimbe tree, has numerous benefits including improvement in neurotransmitter balance (mood support), enhanced blood flow, appetite control, and fat-burning
- Niacin (vitamin B3) – helps balance both lipid (fat) and carbohydrate (sugar) metabolism, while also enhancing blood flow
Thanks for reading! If you want more information about Stress Tea and Stress Cookies, post a comment below or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org